Sunday 28 June 2009

Money well spent!


I often get asked how I do my makeup and how it's so long-lasting and goes on for hours without smudging. Now I'm going to share with you my secret. Haha. As if!

It's that simple! All you need is a primer of any brand I'd imagine, but I'm using Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I'm sure all primers work more or less the same way.


However, I find applying this one is so effortless and it glides on so smoothly. You only need that tiny little bit for upper and lower eye areas and smooth it on with your finger. I prefer to use my ring finger because it's known to be the gentle one with the mildest pressure. :p

I don't quite remember how much exactly it was but definitely under £10 again I could well be wrong. I got mine from Boots but Superdrug does them too! Check them both out as they sometimes do pretty awesome deals. Enjoy!

Hope you're having a great day and stay pretty ladies. Huggies. xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I've heard about Too Faced Shadow Insurance like forever on youtube~~ no doubt it's good cos all the makeup gurus are using it in their makeup tutorials! Too bad we dont have it in malaysia, yet =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the other popular one called Urban Decay Primer Potion but it wasn't as good as this one - not as smooth! We're going home this Oct (depends on how bad swine flu gets) I can always help you buy and pass it on to your bro! hehe. Let me know ok! Enjoy your day babe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY!?! OMG i'm dying to try it out. Yeah I heard about Urban Decay first before Too Faced Shadow Insurance. But majority make up gurus said Too Faced Shadow Insurance is way much better! Is it available in drugstores like Boots? Cos if it is, I'm gonna beg my sis in law to get them for me. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes boots and superdrug both have them! You won't regret buying it, it's worth every penny!!! plus you only need a tiny lil bit each time so it lasts agesssssssss...huggies xxx

    ReplyDelete