Tuesday 16 June 2009

Best and cheapest lip care product


Like many others I often find myself having very badly chapped lips especially in winter it can get so dry it sometimes bleeds.

I have tried many lip care products from Burt's Bee the popular and rather expensive one at around £5 for a tiny little jar to Carmex and Blistex and other lipglosses but in the end I always find myself coming back to Vaseline Petroleum Jelly.

Not only it's cheap at £1 each it seems to be doing the job quite well. I've recently been to Boots and saw this:



Bought it without second thought and loving it to bits. I think it's relatively new in the market because I've never seen it before, I'm sure it has always been the usual green and blue pots but never a pink one. It caught my eyes while I was checking out the aisles and thought I had to have it. It has a gentle tint of pink which gives rosy lips. How much better can it get for a £1 lip therapy product?



So that's like the best thing obviously because I can use it on its own as a soft lip colour + lip care. What a find!!

Small things make me happy and I'm glad I'm quite easy to please!!



Enjoy your day ladies and catch up soon! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I've got that pink and blue one =D haha I'm attached to my lip therapy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah don't think i can live without it now..hehe..thanks for dropping by between!! Enjoy your day!! :*)

    ReplyDelete