Saturday 4 July 2009

Favourite eye makeup remover - for now!


I've used Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover for as long as I can remember and finally decided to give drugstore ones a go. Not that it's not good, it's great! I've loved it and enjoyed using it all these years but one day I just thought why not give drugstore ones a chance - they can't be that bad. The Lancome one is also costing me a bomb at £18.50 for a 125ml considering it only lasts for a month or so.

I started with Loreal's. It wasn't too bad but not quite up to my expectations. Maybe because Lancome did a great job at removing waterproof mascara whereas Loreal's I was literally rubbing my eyes yet I still get panda eyes in the morning.

Anyway believe me when I say this, No. 7's Cleanse and Care is the best I've used so far. Not only it's well priced at £7 for a 100ml but I got mine when they were having the 3 for 2 deal so it was just under £5, even cheaper than the Loreal's. Best part is it doesn't evaporate - unlike the Lancome's or Loreal's, so that's good news! It's cheap and lasts longer too! That's another great find for me! Yippie.


Hope you find this helpful and enjoy your weekend ladies.

Huggies. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment