Friday 17 July 2009

You shave, yes?


Do you shave? Be it armpits or legs or ............???? :p

If you do, read on. If not, I'd say it's a strange fact worth reading!

You might already know this and I'm sure I was probably a bit slow to get on the wagon but do you know hair conditioner can also be used as shaving cream?




Not only it saves you money but it helps to condition/prep the skin and hair before you shave, just like most other shaving gels supposed to. As a result, it gives you smoother skin and in time the unwanted hair will become finer too. As of shaving gels, they're not just quite expensive to buy but sometimes they can be quite drying to the skin too. I always had to lather on loads of lotion afterwards.

I know this sounds a bit strange but I actually read about this from somewhere - can't remember where exactly but let me reassure you it was from a reliable source! I won't be sharing this with you if I haven't tried it myself. After using the conditioner I find my skin really well moisturised and actually smoother compared to using anything else! It saves me time too as I no longer need to pile on lotion after shaving. Glad I read about it.

Hope you find this helpful and have fun ladies! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. nice one. I could save a lot money on that. haha....glad you share this with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're most welcome my dear! Huggies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete