Wednesday 16 September 2009

Blog sale coming up next!


I haven't blogged in a very long time I do apologise but not like many read my blog anyway so that's not too bad. haha.

Anyway lately I've been trying to organise my makeup and noticed I no longer have room for them all. So therefore I'm hoping to sell off some of them. Brands that I'll be selling will be MAC, YSL, Chanel, Benefit, id bareMinerals, Lancome and many others including drugstore ones.

Rest assured the items will be specially selected for the blog sale and mainly those I only used up maybe once or twice, they mostly have 90-95% or more of the products left and they're all considerably new (mostly less than two months old). Other reason for selling is mainly they don't work for me, whether it's the colour or it's just me, not knowing how to work with them.

Give me another day or two to get everything organised.

Till then, stay tuned for the upcoming great bargains and take care ladies. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment